Ready, set, go!
We are glad to announce that Friday 21.05.2021 the campsite, hotel, restaurant, swimming pool and wellness centre will reopen! We are preparing to welcome in the enchanting scenery of the Dolomites of Sesto!
New for summer There's always something new at the Caravan Park Sexten! - Yakima SkyRise Village: experience a night in a tent without giving up the comforts of a hotel - A new terrace with BBQ area and lounge bar in front of the restaurant - Private saunas upon request: enjoy a restoring sauna safely!
Which services are open? - Swimming pool, sauna area, beauty centre, gym, Patzenfeld Restaurant and shop open from 21.05.2021 for guests with a booking in our accommodation/pitches - Kids' club opens from mid-June for guests staying in our resort - The Tavern opens from mid-June - External guests can access the restaurant's indoor areas upon reservation and with the Coronapass unless otherwise stated - External guests can access to the swimming pool from 01.06.2021 with the Coronapass unless otherwise announced - External guests can access to the gym from 01.06.2021 with the Coronapass unless otherwise announced - External guests can access the saunas area from 01.07.2021 with the Coronapass unless otherwise announced
Discover our special cancellation policies
Carefree holiday at the Caravan Park Sexten - Possibility of online check-in before arrival - You will receive an email a few days before your arrival with all the latest information about our resort, including the weekly programme and menus. - You can book a table in our restaurant or a treatment in our wellness centre in advance on our website, by sending an email or contacting us by phone - Possibility of contactless payment - Possibility of keeping the key to your accommodation for the entire duration of your stay - Automatic hand sanitiser gel dispensers available throughout the resort - All our employees work wearing masks - Signs indicating all safety measures throughout the resort - All common areas and accommodation are cleaned to the highest standards - Contact surfaces such as door handles, light switches, etc. are disinfected even more frequently - Large open spaces - We ensure the necessary space of 1m between tables in our restaurants - Delivery service to your pitch/accommodation in the evening - Restricted access to the swimming pool, sauna area, kids club, bar, restaurant and shop - Access to the kids club upon request
FAQ 1. Is it possible to travel to Italy from abroad? Yes! All information can be found here
2. Is the quarantine in Italy necessary for people arriving from abroad? After 15.05.2021 there is no quarantine in Italy for people arriving from abroad. All information can be found here
3. Is a negative test required in order to enter Italy from abroad? Yes! In order to enter Italy from abroad, you must have an antigenic swab (rapid test) or a negative molecular swab no older than 48 hours. This is also applied to those who have already completed the cycle of vaccines or already had Covid. 4. Is quarantine required when returning from a trip to Italy? The country of permanent residence may provide for quarantine after returning from a trip to Italy. 5. Is it possible to travel through Italy? Yes! All information can be found here 6. Which are the restrictions in South Tyrol? All current restrictions can be found here 7. How does the Corona Pass work in South Tyrol? All current information on the Corona Pass can be found here 8. Do I need a Corona Pass to stay in the hotels/campings in South Tyrol? Yes, this applies to both Italian and foreign guests.
9. Must children have the Corona Pass? Yes, children from 6 years must have the Corona Pass. 10. Where can I do a free of charge rapid test in South Tyrol? All centres can be found here
11. Where is the nearest test station to the Caravan Park? In Sesto! Info & reservations
12. Can I book a Day Spa? You can book a Day Spa from 01.07.2021 with the Corona Pass