Monastero Arx Vivendi on Lake Garda
We are located in the Natural Park of the Three Peaks and the protection of the environment is one of the most important challenges for us.
In our small way we embrace an eco-friendly philosophy while respecting our planet.
Our commitment is therefore translated into concrete actions to protect the environment.
• Use of biological and zero km products in our restaurants
• You can find in our restaurants filtered and purified local water using BWT technology
• Sale of biological and zero km products in our shop
• Available for guests shower gel, shampoo, and body lotion 100% natural
• Differentiated collection throughout the campsite: paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, batteries
• Possibility of Fiat 500e rental, electric car charging stations
• The bus stop is in front of the campsite
• Possibility to receive the Mobile Card in order to be able to travel around the whole South Tyrol by public transport
• Electric bikes for hire
• Installation of solar panels
• We don’t use single-dose packaging
• We propose our eco-friendly philosophy to our guests
• Minimal use of plastic
• Chip heating
• Use of eco-compatible materials from the territory
• Heat recovery
Alone, we are the Caravan Park in Sexten, South Tyrol – together, we are the best, the greatest, and the coolest campsites in Europe.