Our daily lives have changed, it’s true. But we all still long to travel and for a change of scenery.
Having implemented our own independent security measures, we in South Tyrol are striving to offer a safe holiday experience. We’ve created more personal space for everyone, so that you’ll feel even more comfortable on your next stay. As carefree as possible. As safe as necessary!
1. Is it possible to travel to Italy from abroad? Yes! All information can be found here 2. Is the quarantine in Italy necessary for people arriving from abroad? After 15.05.2021 there is no quarantine in Italy for people arriving from abroad. All information can be found here
3. Is a negative test required in order to enter Italy from abroad? Yes! In order to enter Italy from abroad, you must have an antigenic swab (rapid test) or a negative molecular swab no older than 48 hours. This is also applied to those who have already completed the cycle of vaccines or already had Covid. 4. Is quarantine / green pass required when returning from a trip to Italy? When returning from Italy to the country of permanent residence, guests must also observe the entry regulations applicable in their respective country of permanent residence. Discover more 5. Is it possible to travel through Italy? Yes! All information can be found here 6. Which are the restrictions in South Tyrol? All current restrictions can be found here 7. How does the Corona Pass work in South Tyrol? All current information on the Corona Pass can be found here
8. Do I need a Corona Pass to stay in South Tyrol? From 07.06.2021 you don't need a corona pass to stay in South Tyrol 9. Do I need the corona pass to enter the wellness centre? Guests with a camping / hotel reservation do not need the corona pass. External guests (without a camping / hotel reservation) must have the corona pass to access the swimming pools, saunas, gym and beauty area.
10. Must children have the Corona Pass? Yes, children from 6 years must have the Corona Pass. 11. Is one dose of vaccine enough to get the corona pass? Yes! The certificate of the first dose of vaccine is equivalent to the corona pass. 15 days must have passed since the first dose. Guests from abroad must still have a negative rapid test no older than 48 hours in order to enter Italy. 12. Where can I do a free of charge rapid test in South Tyrol? All centres can be found here
13. Where is the nearest test station to the Caravan Park? In Sesto! Info & reservations
14. Can I book a Day Spa? You can book a Day Spa from 01.06.2021 with the Corona Pass